Saturday, October 21st
Vernon Newsom Stadium
You are responsible for communicating everything on this itinerary to your parents immediately.
2:00pm Band Hall open
3:00pm Arrive and prepare for rehearsal
3:30pm Rehearsal begins
- rehearsal attire – black show t-shirt, black shorts, long black socks, marching shoes
4:15pm Rehearsal ends, restroom break, load trucks
4:30pm Meal provided by the LREBB in the cafeteria
5:00pm Section Leader Meeting in E143 prior to inspection
5:15pm Uniform Inspection
5:45pm Load buses in full uniform minus shako
6:00pm Depart for Newsom Stadium
6:15pm Arrive, check-in, unload trucks
- Front Ensemble, Battery, Sousaphones, and prop helpers go to the trucks
- (prop helpers do not need shakos, plumes, or instruments
6:20pm Winds set attendance block near buses
- Receive plumes near buses
6:35pm Move to Warm-up Area
- Receive a bottle of water from the LREBB
7:15pm Move to performance ready line
7:40pm Water break and prepare for clinic
7:45pm Marching show clinic with our two guest clinicians
8:20pm File into the stadium and watch Legacy’s performance
- Return battery, front ensemble, sousaphones, and props back to trucks
- Return plumes
8:30pm Legacy performs
8:40pm File out of the stadium and return to buses
8:50pm Load buses
9:00pm Depart for Lake Ridge
9:15pm Arrive at Lake Ridge
General Spectator Information:
1. Admission is free
2. Spectator is free
1. Every academically eligible student will attend this event.
2. Instruments are to be clean and in perfect working order.
3. Uniform is to be clean and wrinkle free.
4. Marching shoes are to be clean and free of any visible imperfections.
5. Eat prior to arriving at Lake Ridge.
6. The LREBB will provide a meal prior to our departure from Lake Ridge.