Friday, August 25th, 2017 at the LRHS JV Football Stadium
WHAT TO WEAR:
- *Wind & Percussion attire – athletic shoes, black LR Band rehearsal shorts, & green LR Band rehearsal t-shirt
- *Colorguard attire – athletic shoes & performance blacks as per Mr. Redman
- *Black LR Band rehearsal shorts and green LR Band rehearsal t-shirts will be distributed to those who ordered them once they arrive. Hopefully, we will receive them on Wednesday or Thursday prior to the performance.
- 3:00 pm – All band students should plan to go home after school and return dressed in their performance attire. Those who did not purchase an In-N-Out Burger meal ticket should plan to eat dinner on their own prior to returning to school for the performance.
- 5:45 pm – Band students who have pre-purchased meal tickets arrive in performance attire and get in line at the In-N-Out Burger truck near the cafeteria.
- 6:00 pm – Band students with In-N-Out Burger meals eat within the cafeteria.
- 6:45 pm – All band students meet in the LRHS Band Hall for announcements before moving to the JV football field
- Battery move instruments & equipment to the JV Football Stadium
- Pit move instruments & equipment to the JV Football Stadium
- DMs move podiums to the JV Football Stadium
- 7:00 pm – Parent meeting in the cafeteria
- 7:00 pm – All band students move as a group to the JV Football Stadium
- Take filled water jug
- Section Leaders take coordinate lanyard boxes
- 7:15 pm – Short rehearsal on the JV football field
- Set attendance grid for marching fundamentals
- 7:30 pm – Parents move from the cafeteria to the bleachers of the JV Football Stadium
- 7:45 pm – All band students break for water/restroom use
- 8:00 pm – Performance begins
- Marching Fundamental Performances
- Marching Drill Performances
- Section Showcase Performances
- Concert Arc Performance
- Opener and possibly ballad by memory
- Fight Song by memory
- 8:30 pm – Performance ends
- Return coordinate lanyards to section leaders
- Assist with moving instruments and equipment back to the Band Hall
*Please note that weather-related issues may alter our schedule and plans for the performance. Remind text messages will be used to convey schedule changes made throughout the day. Thank you for your patience and understanding.